How to book
All of our training is fully subsidised for people living or working in County Durham only.
- Search for a training course by typing in keywords or use the drop down list of subjects
- On the list of search results click on the subject of your choice for more details The details page will show a list of dates, times and locations of your chosen course
- Click on your preferred location and you will be taken to the booking calendar
- If you have already logged in you can book directly onto the course
- Otherwise you will be directed to register or login and then be returned to the calendar to book
- If a course is running over multiple days you only need to book onto the first day, HITS will automatically book the remaining day(s)
- Bookings cannot be cancelled online. Cancellations must be made at least 2 working days prior to the session by Tel: 01388 455 244
- If you do not attend and have not informed us at least 2 working days prior to the session a charge of £25.00 will be made
We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel courses. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, low enrolment numbers, weather warnings and tutor availability.
We may be required to cancel an individual class at short notice. Wherever possible we will endeavour to offer the class at a later date.